Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Palin-O-Lantern!





So I can't believe it has been so long since I've blogged.  I guess I have been so caught up with law school applications and a trip to Texas that I have neglected this thing.  Well,  election day is approaching quickly so in order to show some support for the McCain/Palin campaign I carved Sarah Palin's face into a pumpkin.

Apparently I had a pumpkin carving talent all these years and I never knew about it!  This was my first time carving a pumpkin and I was so proud of my work!  I hope you enjoy the pics!


5 comments:

Kristen said...

Love it sissy! You are so talented!

A Wondering Wanderer said...

No you did not! That is hilarious!

krissyb said...

best everrrrr haha

Jamie said...

that is awesome, Julie! You need to submit that pic to Fox News :)

Kelsey said...

OH MAN! Not only did I love the blog contents, but your Palin'O'lantern brought it home for me. I LOVE YOU Julez!